The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
- Nearby stores and restaurants
- Live sports scores and schedules
- Movies times, casts, and reviews
- Videos and images
- News, stock information, and more
- Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed*:
- Stay in the know about topics that interest you
- Start your morning with weather and top news
- Get updates on sports, movies, and events
- Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
- Get stories about your interests and hobbies
- Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
- Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
- If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: www.google.com/search/about
*some features of the Google feed might not be available in all countries
We’ve updated the feed on the homepage of the Google app to help you better keep up to date with the topics that matter to you.
- Get sports highlights, top news, engaging videos, new music, stories to read and more.
- Follow topics, directly from Search results, including sports teams, famous people, bands, TV shows, and more.
- Easily search for the topics you see in your feed by tapping on the tapping on the subject header at the top of each card