My Android Tools Pro
(Note:need root access)
My android tools (Pro):
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat.
4. show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
Also Like : MP3 Video Converter Premium v4.2 APK
(P.S. the icon coms from Sasuke’s Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan)
●Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
●Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
●Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
●Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
●Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs
How To Download ?
- First Page Clik Create Download Link Buton
- Second Page Click Here To Download Button
- Files Will Be Download
How To Install?
- After Download File Go To Settings
- Enable Unknown Source Tab
- Now Instal File