Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set various goals and for certain periods of time. For example, you can usw the feature to create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or other types of payment. Furthermore, the app can help you determine whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next period.
• Offline availability. For security reasons, the app has no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualize the statistics as a table or graph and see how you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further categories and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage additional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by categories, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos or receipts to your transactions.
• Use reminders to help you make pending payments on time.
• Set the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (NB: imports of other formats can be made available on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization in the integrated manual.
Android 7 support.
New colors added in the layout config.
The current day is now highlighted and the day of the week is displayed.
The comment is now displayed in the list of recurring transactions when the option “Show comment” has been activated.
Chinese (simplified) translation added.
All changes can be found in the “last changes” dialog.
Screenshots & mMore Info