1. Battery Doctor ( Battery Saver )best battery saver app is the Battery Doctor which is of free cost. It is developed by Cheetah Mobile and the app have 330+ million users on Android and iOS. This battery saving app can extend your battery life up to 50% by finding apps and settings that drain power on your device.
- Disable unnecessary apps.
- One Click Task Killer.
- Automatically Kills apps When screen Is Off.
- Accurate Battery And Charging Remaining Time.
- Schedule Power Saving Modes.
2 . DU Battery SaverDU Battery Saver is the one of best battery saver app for android all time. It is also knows as battery doctor. It is must have android apps for all users. More ever it is free app which provides premium features. It has also a paid version. Using this battery saver app for android you can increase your battery life up to 50%. It has some special algorithms which controls the CPU performance and manages the battery of android device. It is one of most highly rated android app and it is currently used by more than 100 million android device users.
- Gives Accurate Stats.
- One Click Optimization.
- Healthy Charge Stage Manager.
- Easy To Use.
3. Juice Defender Battery saver AppThe another best battery saver app for android is the “Juice Defender”. This app is developed by Late Driod and the app has currently over 7,000,000 Downloads !. It is one of the powerful and simply designed tool to increase the performance of battery life on android device. This also performs very well on android tablet to save the battery.
- Easy User Interface.
- Battery Widgets.
- Mobile Data Automation.
- WiFi Toggle Automation with Auto Disabling Option.
- Smart Brightness control.
4. Greenify battery saver AppIt is one of best battery saver app available on Play Store. It has user rating of 4.5 out of 5. This app is best for rooted devices. It’s Auto-hibernation feature is one of best feature to save battery life. It automatically hibernates the apps which are not in currently use.
5 . Super Battery Saver AppThis apps saves a lot of battery by turning on the device to power saving mode. You can manually tap the application to turn on the saving mode to save the battery life. This app is developed by Pckmn Labs and the app has currently more then 5 million installations.
- Task Killer.
- Memory Booster.
- Battery Saving Mode.
- Manual Power Options.