how to flash or format china android mobile and tablet EASY:
Download necessary files,and make sure that your phone has enough power.This guide will help YOU how to flash or format china android mobile and tablet EASY to upgrade your ROM version, all user data will be cleared in the process.
STEP 1 Download 3 necessary files to your computer.
- DOWNLOAD usb DRIVER OF YOUR MOBILE MODEL
- DOWNLOAD FLASH TOOL
- DOWNLOAD YOUR MOBILE FIIRMWARE FROM HERE
==> Download and extract Mediatek vcom driver from the link provided above.==> Open control panel and search for device manager.
==> select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list and click Next again to continue.
==> click browse and locate the vcom driver you extracted earlier.
note: There are three folders inside namely 2K_XP_COM(for windows xp), Vista (for windows vista) and win7 ( for windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10).
==> Open the appropriate folder and select the .inf file either for 32 or 64 bit (depending on your Operating System).
==. Click OK to install.
==> In the next window select MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port and hit next.
==>An error in red that says Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software will pop up. Select Install this driver anyway and the installation of the MediaTek Preloader driver will start.
==> if you see this error message “This device cannot start. (Code 10)” just ignore it and click finish.
You have just successfully installed mediatek Preloader Usb Vcom Port Driver.
1 .EXTRACT SP FLSHTOOL..
2. OPEN FLASH TOOL.EXE
3. Click 【 Scatter-loading 】 button on the right.
As the picture shows:
5. Choose 【 MT65xx_Android_scatter.txt】 from your ROM file folder(which you unzipped in Step3.1) and click ‘Open’ button.
6. Choose 【 Firmware Upgrade 】 model. 【Notice: Don’t choose ‘Format ALL + Download ’model, or you will lose your IMEI number！】
7. Click 【Download】 button
8. Then turn off your phone, take out the battery , and insert it again . Then connect the phone to a computer.
9. After connecting to the computer , your phone will start flashing automatically.
10. Then wait for several minutes until a successful prompt shows which means the ROM is successfully flashed.
11. Disconnect your phone , take out the battery and insert it again .Now you can reboot your phone, and it will take several minutes.