Poweramp Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
– 575: fixed rare issue with compressed id3v2 tags
– improved stability @ Lollipop
– fixed issue with tag scanner crashing on some incorrect tags (huge thanks to Saurabh Arora, who helped investigating the issue)
– added workaround to skip wbmp album art as it crashes Android in albums/folders list (huge thanks to Luan Andrade, who helped investigating the issue)
– fixed drag and drop in playlists @ Android 4.4+
– few other minor fixes
-Install “Poweramp Apk” .
-Run the Poweramp Music Player and let it scans all your audio files then exit.
-Install/Run Lucky Patcher , find the app , long press on it and select custom patch.
-In the list of custom patches select “patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer” .
-Wait until the patching process done and launch the app.
-Enjoy the full version!
Requirements: 2.1+ | ROOT | Modded Google Play or Lucky Patcher
Direct Download Link
Poweramp Music Player v2.0.10-build-579-play(update) Apk