The KMP Player is (commonly known as The KMPlayer, KMPlayer or KMP) a media player for Windows which can play a large number of formats including VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime. And the player is Support 3D formets also.
* The player handles a wide range of audio, video and subtitles formats and allows one to capture audio, video, and screenshots. It provides both
internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and
renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system (a system of selecting and prioritizing codecs across the entire Windows operating system.
* Internal filters are not registered into the system's registry to prevent the operating system from confusing system filters with K-Multimedia Player's
* The player can set many audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed, select parts of a video as favorites, do various A-B
repeats, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, and change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing.
* KMP is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, as well extensive the configuration options.
* KMPlayer supports 3D format videos with a low CPU Memory share and provides an optimized, stable playback through GPU support. With a
one click of a button, you’ll be able to experience the amazing 3D home cinema world and you conveniently can enjoy 3D Contents without downloading
with 3D Movie Plus Apps being provided by KMP Plus.
* KMPlayer Mobile App was released. Users are now able to download KMPlayer onto their phones for both android and iOS available.
* KMP Connect was released May 14, 2014 now allowing users of KMPlayer PC to connect to their KMPlayer mobile app. With this feature, users
will now be able to stream any video file they have on their PC straight to their phones no matter where they are.
* Library items that were edited from a user’s own files may be synchronized at anytime/anywhere and also may easily may be managed. Cloud
KMP provides N-Screen Services by synchronizing with KMP+’s Album Art. All of the services are being provided in Live Streaming form and gets registered
in Window’s Service application so users may use services even when the users’ PC is locked.
KMPlayer for Mac.
* Currently KMPlayer Mac is under development and will be launched hopefully in late 2014, bring all of KMPlayer's versatility into the homes of
What is New;
# Unicode text subtitles
# SAMI (.sami, .smi): Ruby tag support including almost every attributes
# SubRipText (.srt), MicroDVD (.sub), SMIL/RealText
# SSA, ASS, USF (Ruby support)
# VobSub, closed captions
# Sasami 2K (S2k)
# Embedded subtitles of ASF, MKV, OGM, MP4, MOV, VOB, 3GP
# Text-to-speech for reading subtitles
# Supports up to three sets of subtitles simultaneously