Powered by LiveQoSSuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices Or Between Two PCs Or Between An Android Device And a PC using WiFi direct (Only Between Android Devices). Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO). No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
Features of SuperBeam Pro
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s… You name it!).
- Supports Android 2.3.3 and later, Windows, Mac OS ,GNU/Linux.
- Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
- Light and dark color themes.All received files are stored under “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don’t worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
- SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn’t support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
How to install?
- Just Download the SuperBeam pro v3.1 apk (Pro Features Unlocked ! No Need Of Key File !) and install it.
- For PCs , install SuperBeam for PC.
- Enjoy Wireless Transfer Speeds Over 25 Mbps!
download superbeam in computer clik here
if u get java error clik here to get latest java version install
watch video how to use this is